Tuesday, March 31, 2015

St. Patrick's Day

Hey Everyone!! Last day of March, last St. Patrick's Day green mani. This is the mani I actually wore on St. Patrick's Day. I loved it, so much fun.


We went to lunch the Saturday before St. Patrick's Day and they gave me this Guinness bead necklace. I will take most anything if it is free and decided that it would be a nice festive prop for these pictures. I don't actually drink Guinness, or anything alcoholic really, but it was green.


For the base of this mani I used Smitten Polish Not Your Mama's Easter Grass and Milani Milan as a gradient. 


I had to have some gold in with my green and Milan is a great gold foil like polish. I loved the gradient base and I usually don't love gold.


This mani was so glowy and I wish I had thought to take a picture of just the base.


I used MoYou London plate Festive 21 for the images.


For some reason I didn't grab the tiny shamrocks correctly and they didn't come out perfect but they were still cute. I love this plate and highly recommend it for all your Irish and St. Patrick's Day stamping needs. Had it arrived earlier I would have done more manis with it but MoYou released it so close to the holiday that by the time it arrived I only had a couple days left to play. It is probably better that way seeing as I am still posting St. Patrick's Day going into April. Who knows how many more manis I would have to post had I gotten that plate sooner. 


That's all for now :)

2 comments:

Wow, it has taken me a year to figure out how to write this here! I love comments! I read them all and try to respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and commenting!